The annual Frances G. Wilhoit Awards honor the best student research papers produced in journalism classes on the Bloomington campus.
Instructors from H462, J300, J410 and any of the journalism research electives and graduate research courses taught in spring 2019 or fall 2019 may nominate their best student research papers for each of five categories:
- Best undergraduate research paper by a single author.
- Best graduate research paper by a single author, master's student.
- Best graduate research paper by a single author, Ph.D. student.
- Best undergraduate, co-authored research paper.
- Best graduate, co-authored research paper.
Please nominate only one paper per category per semester (however, all may come from the same course).
The nomination deadline is Jan. 31, 2020.