Your IU ID CrimsonCard
You can obtain your university-issued ID card, or CrimsonCard, once your hire is finalized in University HR systems. CrimsonCard is the official photo ID card for all IU campuses, available to students, faculty, and staff. It provides access to a variety of essential services and features, including:
- Secure entry to buildings, including Franklin Hall. Once you have your card, please contact Mike Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org), assistant director of facilities/building manager, at 812-855-4835 so he can grant you building access.
- Printing services, including Franklin Hall copier and print release access
- University libraries
- Dining points and meal plan swipes
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Payment and discounts at participating retailers