Visiting Professionals Notification

Visiting professionals notification

Faculty and staff must complete this form to notify the school of all visiting professionals.

If you have funding requests:

Communication Science, Media Arts and Production, or Cinema and Media Studies faculty should contact their unit director.

Journalism faculty should complete the appropriate form:


Contact Katie Higgins.