The Media School is accepting faculty nominations for Graduate Student Achievement Awards for outstanding work completed in 2019.
The categories are:
- Best research paper (from a graduate class)
- Best research project (independent study, thesis or dissertation)
- Best creative project
- Best journalism project
- Media School Graduate Teaching Award
- Media School Graduate Service Award
Winners will receive a scholarship.
How to nominate
To nominate a student, email Stephanie DeBoer, director of graduate studies, with the following information:
- The award the nomination is for
- The graduate student’s name
- A one-paragraph explanation for why that person deserves the award
- A link to the project or paper that you are nominating, if applicable (attachments or links are not necessary for the graduate teaching or graduate service awards)
The nomination deadline is Jan. 19.